The 8th Annual Exquisite GradFair will take place in the last week of May 2016, at the at the Imperial Royale Hotel from 10am to 4:30pm.
Exact dates will be published next month. The Pre-registration facility will be live from 1st March for those interested in exhibiting at the Fair, and from 1st April 2016 for intended visitors so we can keep you up to date with all the exciting developments in the months running up to the Fair come May.
Our last Fair at the same venue attracted (Imperial Royale), attracted 38 exhibitors and 4,466 visitors!
Our Fairs – the only such an event in the country – have many FREE features that include:
- CV Clinic, during which one-2-one CV checking is offered by the Exquisite CV Team.
- Careers Advice Zone – get some careers direction from our motivating advisors from Exquisite Solution.
- Presentations and Workshops by leading professionals invited from a cross section of industries
- You also get to vote for your preferred Graduate Employer!
Top tips for getting the best out of the fair
With thousands of fellow graduate job seekers at the fair, ensuring you stand out from the crowd and make an impact with the people you talk to remains of the essence. ? It’s not always easy, even if you are naturally at ease with chatting to people you’ve never met before. Quite simply, the key tips to making good use of the fair are;
- Be prepared; identify the key employers you are interested in on the exhibitor list and try to find out how and when they recruit and what they look for in successful candidates before you make way to the fair.
- Identify the specific careers workshops and talks you want to attend.
- Carry copies of your cv – which must be checked, checked and re-checked for a professional flow and cleansed of any errors.
- Dress to Impress; whether it’s a suit like you would at an interview or are to be casual smart, either should come off fine. Whichever route you may take however, comfort is key to making the right and lasting impression.